END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
OnLAN Messenger is distributed as a try-before-you-buy product.
This means the following:
1. All copyrights to OnLAN Messenger are exclusively owned by Corp Soft.
2. Everyone may use the full version of this software during an unlimited time period for only 5 active users (5 demo accounts). If you wish to use OnLAN Messenger without any limit, you must register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive license to use OnLAN Messenger on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered OnLAN Messenger software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The OnLAN Messenger unregistered version may be freely distributed with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of OnLAN Messenger without a written permission from the copyright holder. The OnLAN Messenger unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without a written permission from the copyright holder.
5. To register, you must complete a registration form at one of the registration sites and pay the registration fee.
6. OnLan Messenger is distributed “as is.” No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. The Corp Soft Company will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Corp Soft.
8. Installing and using OnLAN Messenger signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove OnLAN Messenger files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.